Dr. Neetu Talreja
Department of Sciences
Dr. Neetu Talreja completed her Ph.D. in Chemistry from Banasthali University. She has previously worked as a Researcher at the University of Concepcion, Chile, University of La Serena, Chile, Gachon University, South Korea, and Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Beijing, China.
Dr. Neetu mainly focus on interdisciplinary research involving nanomaterials and chemical sciences such as synthesis, characterization of nanomaterials (2D nanomaterials), and polymeric composite-based materials for energy and environmental applications. The leading field of science that is relevant to her area of interest consists of nanotechnology, nano-bioscience, and its application in environmental remediation (adsorption and photocatalyst), and energy. Dr. Neetu has published many research articles and has filed few patents also.
- Mohammad Ashfaq, Neetu Talreja, Divya, Chauhan, RV Mangalaraja, Synthesis of Cu doped 2D-WS2 nanosheets based nano-antibiotics materials for inhibiting E. Coli and S. aureus bacterial strains, New Journal of Chemistry. 2022.
- Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Divya Chauhan, Adriana C Mera, CA. Rodríguez, RV Mangalaraja, Facile synthesis of Zn metal-doped BiOI microstructure based photocatalyst material: Efficient photodegradation ability against tetracycline and antibacterial activity. New Journal of Chemistry. 2021, 45, 18412-18420.
- N. Otilia Diaz, C.A. Rodríguez, Juan C. Durán-Álvarez, Neetu Talreja, Issis Quispe-Fuentes, Carolina Martínez-Avelar, Monserrat Bizarro, Héctor Valdés, Adriana C.Mera, A theoretical and experimental approach for photocatalytic degradation of caffeic acid using BiOBr microspheres. 2021, 273, 115432.
- Neetu Talreja, Shagufta Afreen, Mohammad Ashfaq, alreja, Divya, Adriana C Mera, CA. Rodríguez, RV Mangalaraja, Bimetal (Fe/Zn) doped BiOI photocatalyst: An effective photodegradation of tetracycline and bacteria. Chemosphere, 2021, 280, 130803.
- Mohammad Ashfaq, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, CA Rodríguez, Adriana C Mera, RV Mangalaraja, A novel bimetallic (Fe/Bi)-povidone-iodine micro-flowers composite for photocatalytic and antibacterial applications. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. 2021, 112204.
- Sasidharan Venkataramanan, Deepa Sachan, Divya Chauhan, Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Three-dimensional (3D) polymer—metal–carbon framework for efficient removal of chemical and biological contaminants. Scientific Reports. 2021, 11(1), 1-14.
- Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, alreja, Divya, Adriana C Mera, CA. Rodríguez, Strategic doping approach of Fe-BiOI microstructure: An improved photodegradation efficiency of tetracycline, ACS Omega, 2021, 6(2), 1575-1583.
- Neetu Talreja, Sung Hoon Jung, Haiyen Lee, TaeYoung Kim, Phenol-formaldehyde-resin based activated carbons for high-performance supercapacitors. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2020, 379, 122332.
- Dinesh Kumar, Neetu Talreja, Nickel nanoparticles-doped rhodamine grafted carbon nanofibers as colorimetric probe: Naked eye detection and highly sensitive measurement of aqueous Cr3+ and Pb2+, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 2019, 36, 126-135.
- Z Sun, Neetu Talreja, H Tao, J Texter, J Strunk, M Muhler, J Chen, Nanosheet Catalysis of Carbon Dioxide Photoreduction: Fundamentals and Challenges. Angewandte Chemie. 2017, 57(26), 7610-7627.
- H Tao, Y Gao, Neetu Talreja, F Guo, J Texter, C Yan, Z Sun. Two-dimensional nanosheets for electrocatalysis in energy generation and conversion. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2017, 5(16), 7257-7284.
- Neetu Talreja, Nishith Verma, Dinesh Kumar, Carbon Bead-Supported Ethylene Diamine-Functionalized Carbon Nanofibers: An Excellent Adsorbent for Salicyclic acid, CLEAN-Soil, Air, Water. 2016, 44(11), 1461-1470.
- Neetu Talreja, Nishith Verma, Dinesh Kumar, Removal of hexavalent chromium fromwater using Fe-grown carbon nanofibers containing porous carbon microbeads, Journal of Water Process Engineering, 2014, 3, 34–45.
- Prateek Khare , Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Deva , Ashutosh Sharma , Nishith Verma, Carbon nanofibers containing metal-doped porous carbon beads for environmental remediation applications, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2013, 229, 72–81.
- Rishabh Saraswat, Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Deva, Nalini Sankararamakrisnan, Ashutosh Sharma, Nishith Verma, Development of novel in-situ nickel-doped, phenolic resin-based micro-nanoactivated carbon adsorbents for the removal of vitamin B-12, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 197, 250-260.
- Vikas Kumar , Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Deva , Nalini Sankararamakrishnan ,Ashutosh Sharma, Nishith Verma, Development of bi-metal doped micro and nano multi functional polymeric adsorbent for the removal of fluoride and arsenic in waste-water, Desalination, 2011, 282, 27-38.
- Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Kumar, Engineered Nanoparticles’ Toxicity: Environmental Aspects Wiley:9783527342945, Nanotechnology in Environmental Science. 2018
- Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Kumar, Fabrication of Porous Nanoceramic Materials Based on Sol-Gel Chemistry. Smart Ceramics: Preparation, Properties, and Applications, 2018.
- Neetu Talreja, Dinesh Kumar, Sol-Gel-Fabricated Bioceramics for Clinical Application, Smart Ceramics: Preparation, Properties, and Applications, Wiley. 2018
- Shagufta Afreen, Rishabh Anand Omar, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Mohammad Ashfaq, Carbon based nanostructured materials for energy and environmental remediation application, in Approaches in Bioremediation: The New Era of Environmental Microbiology and Nanobiotechnology (Book), Springer Nature. 2018.
- Rishabh Anand Omar, Shagufta Afreen, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Mohammad Ashfaq, Impact of Nanomaterials in Plants Systems in Plant Nanobionics (Book), Springer Nature. 2018.
- Rishabh Anand Omar, Shagufta Afreen, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Mohammad Ashfaq, Werayut Srituravanich, Impact of nanomaterials in Microbial system in Plant Nanobionics (Book), Springer Nature. 2018.
- Mohammad Ashfaq, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chuahan, Werayut Srituravanich, Carbon nanostructures based materials: A novel tools for detection of Alzheimer's disease in Biological, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Advances in Alzheimer's Disease (Book) Springer Nature. 2019.
- Mohammad Ashfaq, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chuahan, Werayut Srituravanich,
Polymeric NanocompositeBased Agriculture Delivery System: Emerging Technology
for Agriculture in Genetic Engineering (Book), IntechOpen, 2019.
- Divya Chauhan, Shagufta Afreen, Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Multifunctional copper polymer-based nanocomposite for environmental and agricultural applications in Multifunctional Hybrid Nanomaterials for Sustainable Agri-food and Ecosystems (Book), 189-211, Elsevier, 2020.
- Shagufta Afreen, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Mohammad Ashfaq, Polymer/metal/carbonbased hybrid materials for the detection of heavy
metal ions in Multifunctional Hybrid Nanomaterials for Sustainable Agri-food and Ecosystems (Book), 335-353, Elsevier, 2020.
- Irsad, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Carlos A. Rodríguez, Adriana Mera B, Mohammad Ashfaq, Nano-Carriers: An emerging tool for micronutrients delivery in plants in Plant Micronutrients: Deficiency and Toxicity Management (Book), 373-387, Springer Nature. 2020.
- Divya Chauhan, Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Adriana Mera B, and Carlos A. Rodríguez, Polymeric Nanocomposite for Nano-Remediation: Lab-to Land Approach in Pesticide Contamination in Freshwater and Soil Environs (Impacts, Threats, and Sustainable Remediation) (Book), CRC Press, Taylor & Francis group, 2021.
- Divya Chauhan, Neetu Talreja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Nanoadsorbents for wastewater remediation, in Aquananotechnology (Book), 273-290, Elsevier, 2021.
- Alviya Sultana, Neetu Talreja, Divya Chauhan, Mohammad Ashfaq, Nanotechnology-based biofortification: a plant–soil interaction modulator/enhancer, in Frontiers in Plant-Soil Interaction (Book), 83-105, Elsevier, 2021.
- Rishabh Anand Omar, Divya Chauhan, Neetu Talreja, RV Mangalaraja, Mohammad Ashfaq, Vegetables waste for biosynthesis of various nanoparticles in Agri-Waste and Microbes for Production of Sustainable Nanomaterials (Book), 281-298, Elsevier, 2022.
- Neetu Talreja, Metal doped BiOI based photocatalyst for the degradation of antibiotics
and bacteria. Future of Preventive Medicine and Public health (PMPH-2021) 21-22 June 2021. Peers Alley Media 1126 59 Ave East, V5X 1Y9, Vancouver BC, Canada. 2021
- Neetu Talreja, Adriana C. Mera, Controlled pore size distribution of phenol-formaldehyde-resign based activated carbon by using metal templating approach: High performance super-capacitors. 2nd Energy, Efficiency And Environmental Sustainability Conference on 16th to 18th October 2019, University of La Serena, Chile.
- Luz Fuentes, Neetu Talreja, Adriana Mera, Three dimensional BiOBr nanostructures for caffeic acid photocatalytic degradation from wastewater of wine and pisco industries. 2nd Energy, Efficiency And Environmental Sustainability Conference on 16th to 18th October 2019, University of La Serena, Chile.
- Neetu Talreja , Nishith Verma, Dinesh Chaudhary, Metal-NPs dispersed carbon nanofibers containing porous carbon microbeads for environmental remediation application, 12-13 March 2015, National conference on Emerging Trends in Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Science, Banasthali University, Banasthali, India.
- Neetu Talreja, Nishith Verma, Dinesh Chaudhary, Removal of hexavalent chromium from wastewater using Fe-grown carbon nanofibers containing porous carbon beads: Batch and Dynamic study, 3-5 March 2014, International Conference on Nano science and Technology (ICONSAT-2014), INST, Mohali, India.
- Best Researcher Award in International Research Awards on Infectious Diseases, Pencis Netherland, 2022.
- Researcher fellowship from Fondecyte-Conicyt Regular contest, Chile (2019).
- CSC fellowship for Post-Doctoral Research, Beijing, China. 2016
- RET Banasthali University. 2012
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology-2012