Dr. Kali Charan Sabat
Program Director - BBA & B.Com.
Alliance School of Business
Dr. Kali Charan Sabat earned his doctorate in Business Strategy and Supply Chain Management from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai. He also holds a Global Certificate in SAS Visual Analytics.
Dr. Sabat possesses over 17 years of experience in industry and academia that ranges from companies such as Bharat Electronics Ltd., Air India, Google Geo to academic institutions such as NMIMS and Administrative Staff College of India. He is an active member of prestigious national and international bodies such as Society of Operations Management (SOM), Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IEOM) Society, Indian Academy of Management (INDAM) and Production and Operations Management Society (POMS).
His teaching and research areas include Operation Research, Project Management, Decision Analysis and Modelling, New Age Technologies (IoT, AR, VR, Blockchain), Business Strategy, Operations Management.
- Sampat, B. & Sabat KC. What leads consumers to spread eWOM for Food Ordering Apps? Journal of International Technology and Information Management. Volume 29, Issue 4, May 2021 (ABDC listed journal)
- Sampat, B. & Sabat KC. Antecedents to Continuance Intention to Use eGovernment Services in India”. International conference IFIP 2020 at IIM Trichy, Dec 2020. Published as an international book chapter in Re-imagining Diffusion and Adoption of Information Technology and Systems: A Continuing Conversation, Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-64849-7_25(indexed in Scopus)
- Sampat, B. & Sabat KC. Customer Usage Intention of Online Pharmacies: A developing country’s perspective. Journal of Services Research, Volume 20, Issue 2 (Oct. 2020 – March 2021) (ABDC listed journal)
- Sabat KC & Krishnamoorthy B. Sustainable supply chain management practices and their mediation effect on economic returns. Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review, Volume 4, Issue 1, Jan 2020 (ABDC listed journal)
- Sampat, B. & Sabat KC. Adoption of Online Pharmacies: An empirical study. International. Journal of Business Innovation and Research. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Sabat KC & Krishnamoorthy B. An empirical study to understand the factors influencing green supply chain management in India. NMIMS Management Review, Volume XXXV, Issue 4, Jan 2018, ISSN: 0971-102. (Indexed in Web-of-Science)
- Sabat KC. Boeing’s Global Supply Chain for 787 Dreamliner: A sustainable competitive Advantage or lack of oversight? FIIB Business Review (FBR), Vol. 4, Issue 1, Jan- Mar 2015, pp. 43-47, ISSN- 2319- 7145. (Indexed in Scopus)
- Sampat, B. & Sabat KC. Big Data Analytics for Supply chain Management. Sixth Biennial Conference of the “Indian Academy of Management (INDAM 2020), IIM Tiruchirappalli.
- Sabat KC & Krishnamoorthy B. Do Green and Socially responsible supply chains lead to better economic performance? International Conference of the ‘Society of Operations Management (SOM 2018), IIM Kozhikode.
- Sabat KC. Demarketing: A Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy. International Research Conference 2017, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Science (JBIMS), Mumbai. JBIMS Spectrum, Vol. V, No. 1, Jan-June 2017, ISSN: 2320-7272, page 389-396
- Sabat KC. Green Marketing in the Digital World. 6th Innovation Summit & International Research Conference on “Strategy in a Digital World” organized by AIMSR Mumbai in collaboration with Department Of Commerce, University Of Mumbai on Feb16, 2018.
- Sabat KC & Krishnamoorthy B. Trade related Environmental Conflict. 3rd International Conference on Environmental Management (ICEM-2017) at JNTU, Hyderabad.
- Sabat KC. Green Chemistry: A step towards greening the supply chain. 10th National Research conference, Allana Institute of Management Studies, University of Mumbai. AIMS Journal, Vol. VII, No. 1, Jan-June 2017, ISSN: 0976-2507, page 17-21