Dr. K. Ramalakshmi
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. K. Ramalakshmi holds a Ph.D. from Anna University, Chennai and is specialized in areas including Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Wireless Sensor Networks. She has academic and research experience of over 17 years. She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Madurai Kamaraj University and Master’s in Computer Science from Anna University, Chennai. She serves as a doctoral committee member in Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences. She is the reviewer for the reputed SCI indexed journal - Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing (JAIHC). She has participated and organized various ATAL Workshops, STTPS and webinars contemporary research topics. She is an active member in professional bodies and has received the Computer Society of India(CSI) Active Women Participation Award twice. She has 23 publications in various conferences and journals. She is an Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) and a recognized trainer in oracle academy and also completed certifications in Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Datamining, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics. She has also worked as an intern in the FIBA(Financial and Business Analytics ) Project at Synechron.
Research Papers Publications
- Exploration of an innovative geometric parameter based on performance enhancement for footprint recognition Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems 2020 DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-190982 ISBN: 18758967 10641246
- Fuzzy based trust index calculation system for wireless sensor networksAdvances in Mathematics: Scientific Journal 2020 | journal-article DOI: 10.37418/amsj.9.1.20 ISBN: 18578438 18578365
- Safe engineering application for analysis the food calorie using deep learning Journal of Green Engineering | journal-article EID: 2-s2.0-85087896688 Part of ISBN: 22454586 19044720
- Survey in Finding the Best Algorithm for Data Analysis of Privacy Preservation in Healthcare Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies | book DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-32150-5_74 EID: 2-s2.0-85083673306
- Application of decision tree algorithm for prediction of student’s academic performance International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering 2019 | journal-article EID: 2-s2.0-85066763508 Part of ISBN: 22783075
- Energy consumption analysis and load management for smart home Proceedings of the International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics, ICOEI 2019 2019 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICOEI.2019.8862734 EID: 2-s2.0-85074102533
- Enhancement of accuracy on a medical dataset by the usage of different data pre-processing techniques International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering 2019 | journal-article EID: 2-s2.0-85062977686 Part of ISBN: 22783075
- Internet of things based pest management using natural pesticides for small scale organic gardens Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2018 | journal-article DOI: 10.1166/jctn.2018.7533 EID: 2-s2.0-85060694935 Part of ISBN: 15461963 15461955
- Review on various approaches for resource management and job scheduling in Grid environment Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience 2018 | journal-article DOI: 10.1166/jctn.2018.7551 EID: 2-s2.0-85059972459 Part of ISBN: 15461963 15461955
- Survey on Cognitive Wireless Sensor Network Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology, ICECA 2018 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICECA.2018.8474775 EID: 2-s2.0-85060857373
- Traffic based random deployment of relay nodes in wireless sensor networks Asian Journal of Information Technology 2014 | journal-article DOI: 10.3923/ajit.2014.190.199 EID: 2-s2.0-84901245512 Part of ISBN: 19935994 16823915
- Traffic based random deployment of relay nodes in wireless sensor networks Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology 2014 | journal-article EID: 2-s2.0-84901326390 Part of ISBN: 18173195 19928645
- Maintaining the secrecy in visual cryptography schemes ICECT 2011 - 2011 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology 2011 | conference-paper DOI:10.1109/ICECTECH.2011.5941910 EID: 2-s2.0-79961216029
- Perspective study on resource level load balancing in grid computing environments ICECT 2011 - 2011 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology 2011 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICECTECH.2011.5942107 EID: 2-s2.0-79961220647
- Resource reservation in grid computing environments: Design issues ICECT 2011 - 2011 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology 2011 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICECTECH.2011.5941858 EID: 2-s2.0-79961213856
- Scheduling framework for queuing and advanced reservation using TBRA in grid computing environments: Trust based resource agent 2011 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, ICCSN 2011 2011 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICCSN.2011.6014980 EID: 2-s2.0-80053140736
- Scheduling framework with resource level load balance using agents in grid computing environments 2011 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, ICCSN 2011 2011 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICCSN.2011.6014981 EID: 2-s2.0-80053137895
- Trust oriented resource allocation using bidding ICECT 2011 - 2011 3rd International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology 2011 | conference-paper DOI: 10.1109/ICECTECH.2011.5941672 EID: 2-s2.0-79961216726
- Peer review (1) Review activity for Journal of ambient intelligence & humanized computing.(2) Record last modified Dec 21, 2020 11:04:43 PM
Workshops and FDP’s:
- Delivered webinar on “AI for node failure prediction and recovery in wireless senor network” at Panimalar Institute of Technology on 14.8.2020
- Resource person for 5 days FDP on “Insights in to Machine Learning and its applications” and delivered keynote address on the topic “Insight into machine learning tools and techniques on 23-9.2020 organized by Shri Venkateshwara College of Engineering and Technology.
- Resource person for the 5 days ATAL FDP on “Deep Learning and Big data Analytics in Healthcare Applications” organized by Panimalar Engineering College and delivered keynote on “RNN and LSTM for sequence data analysis” on 18.11.2020.
- Resource person for webinar on “Text prediction using LSTM “- deep neural networks and NLP. Karpagam college of Engineering and Technology 10.12.20
- Resource Person for Workshop “Introduction to Bigdata Platforms” KGiSL Institute of Technology on 31.12.20.
- Keynote speaker for AICTE Sponsored STTP “Potential And Challenges of Digitalization of Smart City” on 7th January 2021 “Text Analytics”(upcoming)