Dr. Chitra Kiran N
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Dr. Chitra Kiran. N completed her Engineering in Instrumentation Technology from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore University in 1994. She completed M. Tech. in Digital Electronics & Communication from M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgavi in 2006. She was awarded a doctoral degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Visvesvaraya College of Engineering UVCE, Bangalore University in 2014.
She has worked as a member of the Board of Examiners of UVCE Bangalore University, and a member of the Local Enquiry Committee for Visvesvaraya Technological University. She is a life member for several professional bodies such as IEEE, ISTE &IE. She is an approved Ph.D. research guide for VTU. She is guiding five research scholars in the domain of Wireless Communication. She has more than 20 publications to her credit in international journals of repute and in IEEE Conferences. She has valuable citations for her publications in the area of Mobile Commerce. Her publications titled “Building Robust M-Commerce Payment System on offline Wireless Network” was published in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (IEEE ANTS 2011) and “A Biometric Based Payment System by using Payee and Payer Module” are indexed in IEEE Explore. She is a member of the Editorial Board and Reviewer Board for international publications, IAME. She was also the session chair in several international conferences. She has a total 23 years’ experience heading the department of ECE in various institutions.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ISSUE(IJCSI) Volume 8, Issue 6, No 2,NOVEMBER 2011 ISSN(on line)1694-0814 .Title of paper, ’A Robust client verification in cloud enabled M-Commerce using gaining protocol’.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ISSUE(IJCSI) Volume9,Issue1, 31st JANUARY2012. Title of paper, ‘Modelling Efficient Process Oriented Architecture for secure Mobile Commerce using Hybrid routing protocol for mobile adhoc network’.
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ISSUE(IJCSI) 1 INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE ISSUE(IJCSI) Volume 9, Issue1, JANUARY 2012. Title of journal, Implication of secure micropayment system using Process Oriented Structural design by Hash chaining in Mobile network.
- “Security insights in M-Commerce in adhoc wireless network” Second International Conference on Communication, Computation, Management and Nanotechnology (ICN-2011), REC, Bhalki, Publishing in World Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN 2231-2587 in January 2012.
- International Journal of Computer Engineering & Technology (IJCET) volume 3, issue 3, OCTOBER- DECEMBER 2012.ISSN Print:0976-6464,ISSN online:0976-6472. Title of paper, ‘Efficient M-Commerce Marketing application based internet of things using near field communication’.
- International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, ISSN 0973-4562 Vol.10 No.86 (2015), Title of paper, ‘Smart Phone Based User Authentication Framework For Mobile Wallet Transaction’ in December 2015.
- A Research paper titled ‘Studying Applicability Feasibility of OFDM in upcoming 5G Network’ published in International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Volume 8 Issue 1 January 2017 Serial No =28. DOI 10.14569/IJACSA.2017.080128.
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- “A Frame work Architecture for Mobile-Commerce application in cloud- based locale.” Published at J N Tata Convention Center, IISc, Bangalore, 7th-9thAugust, International Conference on Frontiers of Computer Science (ICFOCS)-2011.
- Two day Joint International Conference on Advanced Materials (ICAM-2011) held on 19th & 20th August 2011, “Real test bed implementation of Hybrid routing protocol for mobility aware adhoc network”.
- “Security insights in M-Commerce in adhoc wireless network” Second International Conference on Communication, Computation, Management and Nanotechnology (ICN-2011), September 23rd,24th & 25th Rural Engineering College, Bhalki. Published in World Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN 2231-2587.
- “Building Robust M-Commerce Payment System on offline Wireless Network” in IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunication Systems (IEEE ANTS 2011) held I n Bangalore from December 18th -21st, 2011.
- “Secure and light model for m-payment system based on Hash chain in mobile network” to be published at International Conference on Computer Applications (ICCA)-2012 at JIPMER Auditorium, Pondicherry.
- “Efficient Architecture for Involuntary Remote Communication using I -button & GSM network” published in IEEE student branch conference, at RNSIT Bangalore, held in August 2013
- “Reliable OSPM Schema for Secure Transaction using Mobile Agent in Micropayment System” for ICCCNT-2013 IEEE International Conference on 6thjuly in Tamil Nadu, India.
- “Prototype Framework of Mobile-to-Mobile Payment System for Effective Security” at the International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Management and Mechanical Engineering (ICE2CSM2E) held at Bengaluru, India, on 22nd June 2014.ISBN:978-93-84209-29-2.
- A paper titled “COLLABRATIVE ARCHITECTURE OF EMERGENCY HEALTH CARE MECHANISM USING PERVASIVE COMPUTING” published in IEEE-EMB standards for Medical Technology Innovation Bangalore Chapter on 3rd November 2014 at MSRIT Bangalore.
- A paper titled “SMART PHONE BASED USER AUTHENTICATION FRAMEWORK FOR MOBILE WALLET TRANSACTION” Published in ICDECS-2015 held during December 28th-29th,2015 at RNSIT Bangalore.(Note: Same paper got published in international Journal IJAER.)
- A Paper titled “A Biometric Based Payment System by using Payee and Payer Module” Published in the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics, Information and Communication Technology (RTEICT-2017) held during May 19th-20th, 2017 at SVCE Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The paper got indexed in IEEE XPLORE ISBN:978-1-5090-3704-9
NATIONAL CONFERENCE PUBLICATIONS
- “M-Commerce Mobile Based Commercial Platform for the fast marketing growth” in the National Conference on February 6th 2015 at SVIT Bangalore; ISBN-978-93-83241-81-8.
- Paper titled “Research on SQL Injection Attack and Prevention” presented in 3rd National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication -2017 (NCRTEC-2017) on 12th May,2017 at Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore.
- Paper titled “Security Assessment of Computer Networks –an Ethical Hacker’s Perspective” presented in the 3rd National Conference on Recent Trends in Electronics & Communication -2017 (NCRTEC-2017) on 12th May,2017 at Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore.
- Currently writing a book on futuristic payment system for e-commerce/m-commerce. This will be published shortly.
- Wireless Network and Communication
- Digital Communication
- Mobile Adhoc Network
- M-Commerce & Payment System
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Wireless Mesh Network
- Optical Fiber Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Mobile Computing
- Digital Image Processing
- Microwave and Radar Technology